Borussia Dortmund's Jadon Sancho has revealed he has spoken to his friend and Chelsea winger Callum Hudson-Odoi about a possible move to rivals Bayern Munich.

Bayern Munich sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic admitted Bayern Munich want to sign Chelsea youngster Callum Hudson-Odoi.

LONDON -- Maurizio Sarri has accused Bayern Munich of disrespecting Chelsea by publicly expressing their interest in signing winger Callum Hudson-Odoi.

Earlier this week, sources told ESPN FC that Chelsea were prepared to report Bayern to FIFA if evidence of an illegal approach to Hudson-Odoi or his representatives was found, having been angered by the club's public pursuit of the academy graduate.

Editors' Picks

    Watch on ESPN networks in the U.S.

    ESPN+ is America's home for a host of professional soccer leagues from around the world, highlighted by Italy's Serie A, Major League Soccer, UEFA Nations League and English FA Cup. | ESPN+ schedule

    Welcome to the 2018 FC 100

    ESPN FC's experts ranked the best men's players and managers in world football. Check out the list.

    How Mourinho unravelled at Man United

    Fear, paranoia, difficult behaviour and constant battling with club officials and players led to the inevitable, writes Rob Dawson.

    The greatest game never played

    When Boca Juniors and River Plate were set to meet in Argentina's most important match, Buenos Aires lost its mind, writes Wright Thompson.

    - Follow Transfer Talk LIVE in January - Fantasy: Set lineups, check scores!

On Wednesday, a source told ESPN FC that Hudson-Odoi had no plans to sign a new contract at Chelsea as Bayern await a response to their fourth bid for the 18-year-old, understood to be in the region of £35 million.

Chelsea, however, have not given up hope of changing Hudson-Odoi's mind, and Sarri -- who picked the 18-year-old to start against Tottenham in the Carabao Cup semifinal first leg at Wembley on Tuesday -- hit out at Bayern.

"I think that it is not professional because they are talking about a player under contract with Chelsea, so they didn't respect our club," he said.

"Then I don't know what to say, I don't know the situation. I am happy with the player because he is improving, improving a lot in the defensive phase. Now he needs to improve in some movements without the ball, but he is working very well at the moment.

"I am very happy with the player and would like to have him in the future."

Hudson-Odoi is available to face Newcastle in the Premier League on Saturday, but Sarri said he would monitor the 18-year-old's condition after noticing fatigue this week.

The coach's options on the wing have improved with the return to fitness of Pedro and Willian, who on Thursday was the subject of reports that Barcelona had submitted an offer worth £50m to sign him, with Malcom heading the other way.

Sarri said he was not aware of any approach to Willian, but added: "Of course [I don't want to lose him] because he is really very important. I think that he can do better. He is really very important for us and it is impossible to lose him in January."

Chelsea will be without Ruben Loftus-Cheek for the Newcastle game as the midfielder deals with back pain, while Sarri confirmed that Cesc Fabregas would not be considered for selection as he waits to complete a move to Monaco.

Alvaro Morata is back in training and available despite both Sevilla and Atletico Madrid hoping to sign him on loan this month, while Sarri was present as Chelsea met Nicolas Higuain, the brother and agent of Juventus striker Gonzalo, this week to discuss a deal to make him Morata's replacement.

"Of course if Morata will go to another club we need another striker," Sarri said. "That is normal."

Source: espn.co.uk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement